Do you love listening to music?
If yes, then Spotify is undoubtedly one of the best choices to make. With the immense collection of music of various genres and built-in playlists, Spotify is impressive. And using Spotify on the Windows 10 is even more fun as it makes the streaming seamless and hassle-free. But still, there are chances that you might look forward to the option to uninstall Spotify windows 10.
Let us see how to uninstall Spotify windows 10 and the limitations that the user might face?
Spotify is one of the most used music streaming apps in the world. With amazing features, this application has won the hearts of music lovers and active users in no time. While most of the features of Spotify are well-known, few are hidden but precious.
- Improved sound quality
- Easy to make playlists folders
- Filter to search for the specific songs within a playlist
- Easy to recover the deleted playlist
- Radio feature to make playlists with similar artists or songs
- Try the private listening mode
- Discover the amazingly curated playlists
Spotify works perfectly in collaboration with Windows 10, but there might be a chance that you need to uninstall Spotify windows 10.
4 Ways To Uninstall Spotify from Windows 10
If you are looking forward to the steps to uninstall Spotify from Windows 10, then the process is quite simple and straightforward.
The basic ways to uninstall Spotify Windows 10 are:
Uninstall Spotify with Windows Control Panel
This is the simplest and the best method to uninstall Spotify from Windows 10. One needs to follow the simple steps as below:
- Press Windows + R and type control panel and hit Enter
- Now here you click on Programs and Features and find Spotify in the list
- Then Right-click on Spotify and select Uninstall button
- Accept the prompt Yes to confirm the uninstallation process
Uninstall Completely Spotify App with Windows System Settings
It is a straightforward process that one can complete by following the steps below:
- Press Windows + I button to open Settings> Click on Apps> Under the Apps & Features
- Look for Spotify> Click on it and Uninstall
and to remove the Spotify registry follow the steps
- Press Windows+ R and type regedit Accept the prompt Yes
- Now here Press Ctrl + F and type Spotify and click Find Next
- Once you have located Spotify, Delete all paths related to Spotify
Uninstall Spotify Windows 10 with Powershell
To uninstall Spotify using PowerShell follow this script shared by geekygirlsarah on github.com
and here’s the PowerShell script to remove the pre-installed Spotify app on windows 10.
- Press Windows + X and click on Windows PowerShell (Admin)
- Now here copy the script and paste it and hit Enter to completely uninstall the Spotify app
Get-AppxPackage -AllUsers *Spotify* | Remove-AppxPackage # Uninstall Spotify
Use Third-party Uninstaller
If you still find issues in uninstalling Spotify after following the three methods stated above, using third-party uninstaller software can help you out.
There are various such uninstallers available online, but the most recommended ones are CleanMyPC and IObit Uninstaller.
Although this is one of the least used methods and the last resort solution, it is simple.
One needs to follow the onscreen instructions offered by the software and get Spotify uninstalled from the system.
Spotify is one of the most popular music platforms that allow the listeners access to favorite songs, artists, and playlists on the go.
The platform ensured to offer an enhanced and amazing experience to all the music lovers that acted as the key to the huge success of the platform. Still, there are chances that you may face technical issues that will require you to uninstall Spotify windows 10; then, the process is quite simple and straightforward.
Still, if the issue is retained, then connecting with customer support is the option that could guide you through the process.